Let's make fashion fluid and sustainable together!
We believe that the future of fashion is not only fluid but also circular. As we continue to push boundaries and challenge the status quo, we also commit to reducing our impact on the planet by using restorative, regenerative, re-usable, and recycled materials to creating clothing we love that never end up as waste.
If you are interested in working with us in becoming a sustainable business please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few steps Tres Rasche has taken to become fully circular (THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! <3).
- Our poly bags are biodegradable except for the zipper.
- Instead of a hang tag (that gets thrown away) the Tres Rasche hang tag is thoughtfully designed to also be a is a key chain! Reuse it for your keys etc.
- All custom TR cardboard packaging (such as sock packaging and our boxes that are coming very soon!) are made of 100% recycled materials.
- At the launch of a new season, Tres Rasche always donates our last season's back stock various Women's shelters.
Here are a few steps that are in process for 2021-2022:
- We are developing a new cotton ribbing material with EVRNU that is fully regenerative for our TR Essentials line.
- This will make it so our Wife Protector can easily be broken down back into fiber and made into something new! Circular!
- We are developing new cardboard box packaging so we don't have to use any plastics at all.
- We are expanding our back stock program by adding an up-cycle division where we rework old collections and sell them, instead of making new pieces.